• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Armonia Review

Editor Rating
7 Awards

Family travel on this ship for U.S. travelers

Review for MSC Armonia to Cuba
Colorado Amy
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

I cruised the Montego Bay-Havana itinerary with my husband and three twenty-something children. We're from Colorado. We've traveled a lot together and are avid sightseers. We took this cruise mainly to visit Havana.

Our cruise passengers were about 1/3 North American, 1/3 South American and 1/3 European and other. All ages were on this cruise, from tiny infants in arms to elderly people in wheelchairs. There were many family groups and fewer couples. I had expected an international and child-centered passenger list, which I thought would be charming, but instead felt chaotic.

If you're mainly interested in sightseeing and view the cruise as a means to get from place to place, you might be unhappy with this cruise. If you view the cruise as your primary entertainment and visiting the ports as secondary, you'll probably like it. This is a party boat -- loud music, pastel blender cocktails and Brazilian beachwear is the atmosphere.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B2

This balcony cabin was clean and roomy. My husband and I stayed there. One kid had a single interior cabin on deck 9, and the other two had a double with a window on deck 7. These cabins were pretty much what you'd expect. The cabin with the window had a big window with an unobstructed view.

8 Helpful Votes