3. Norwegian Breakaway
This was my first cruise and my first trip out of the US. I was in a Studio Cabin and did not realize until day 4 that they had events/shows just for the single cruisers! No worries though, there was so much going on both with activities onboard like art auctions, casino, shows (Howl at the Moon, Rock of Ages & Burn the Floor), trivia contests, arcade, bingo, Deal or No Deal games, pools, tours and seminars and awesome onshore excursions I was slam worn out everyday~ So much to do and so little time! Loved Armon (spelling?) the host for all the "gameshows", HILARIOUS! The staff were AMAZING! Ana, my steward, was awesome. Left me a note the last night I was on the ship telling me how much she enjoyed talking with me. Milos with excursions gave me some great tips for first time cruisers and onshore excursions. He is the one who suggested the "Behind the Scenes Tour" of the ship and then he was the guide. That was very informative, interesting and cool (meat freezer was -10 degrees F!) Let's not forget the food! Cagney's was by far my favorite place to eat. Every thing they brought out was beautiful (WOW!) and tasted even better. Moderno's & O'Sheenan's were pretty amazing too. However the place I ate the most was the Garden Cafe...huge variety of choices at every meal. Jose was the Tour Guide for the Mayan Chocolate Excursion and Tequila Tasting in Cozumel. Nice guy, knowledgeable about his tour. In Belize City, Tara with the Bacab Jungle Horseback ride (Bacab Eco Park) knew her stuff too but the Park left something to be desired. The "self guided medicinal plant walk" only had 2 of the 30 or so "plants" marked with signs/descriptions. One of the two plants was almost dead (ginger). The horse that I rode was intent on getting me off the saddle by rubbing me off with jungle trees. It was an adventure! The Harvest Caye Mayan Medicine Excursion was cancelled by the tour company "due to lack of participation", that sucked. The final port in Costa Maya was the Chacchoben Ruins...Latecia, our guide, was amazing. Lots of trivia and details about the culture and the ruins. Once in a lifetime adventure.

Christmas Gift from my Dad~

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Angibird

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

Once in a lifetime adventure.
Angibird’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11569
Ana, my steward, was amazing!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins