3. Viking Sun
This cruise was chosen because of the cities visited and the length. Overall the boat was terrific, the food great, the room service sensational. We enjoyed the infinity pool everyday as the weather was beautiful. The shore excursion were good with some being better than others. I felt Swedens excursion could use an update. The staff tried its best to get my luggage on board, but alas I had no luggage for the whole trip. except for my carry on. I am not sure wether the fault was with the airline, Air Canada, or Viking. The upside was that I got what clothes I had cleaned free of charge. The spa experience was terrific and the entertainment was excellent. We also experience the medical facilities as my sister had a kidney stone issue. All in all the trip is one I will always remember for the good and the unfortunate.

Viking Sun a beautiful ship