3. Viking Orion
The ship was elegant as was the cabin. I enjoyed the choice of dining options and the housekeeping staff just awesome. Perhaps the only thing I feel could be improved upon were some of the free excursions. We felt that they could be more in-depth with more of a chance to explore the shops and perhaps to eat at the local restaurants. Otherwise the trip was worth the money and I would do it again. The trip allowed us to see another part of the world which was as beautiful as portrayed. I would recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see Australia/New Zealand. Viking delivered the experience of a lifetime. The entertainment and activities were of a wide range and enjoyable. Also, being on ship Christmas Day was even more special. The crew had all hands on deck for fun and enjoyment which was just awesome. If you are thinking of cruising consider Viking.

The cruise was very good and Australia/New Zealand were just awesome.

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Belsouth38th

Belsouth38th’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

They cabin was awesome with great views and quiet. The moon at sea is like no other view and the housekeeping staff went above and beyond with any request.