3. Viking Sun
Wanted to try the ocean cruise since we had already done a river cruise. My wife and I were not disappointed. The ship was big enough to feel safe and small enough to feel like family. I wish the itinerary would have included a few sea days in order to explore the ship more and been able to use the ships facilities without sacrificing shore excursion time. The ports of call were outstanding. The excursions were very interesting and informative. Most ports were easily accessible to local Hop on Hop off busses which dropped us off right at the ship. The hot sauna and snow room looked awesome, but we were never able to actually partake of it due to other preferences. The Wintergarden Room was so beautiful and the afternoon tea service was very nice. The entertainment team was AWESOME and very personable. Will travel again on Viking in the very near future.

Not enough time to appreciate the ship!!

Viking Sun Cruise Review by twindadtubby

twindadtubby’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin Don't remem
The cabin was beyond expectations. Last minute upgrade. Worth the extra money!!.