Viking Buri Cruise Review

Viking Buri Cruise Review by bkovacs

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

I can not wait to go on another Viking River Cruise, I enjoyed every minute, from the staff, excursions, port of calls, and food to the people we met on board. From the start of our trip in the airport, we felt welcomed and were well taken care of by the Viking Staff. Our cabin was roomy unlike most cruise ships. I was fascinated by the information I learned at each port. My only wish was that I could have taped each tour guide, they were all so unique with their life experiences. I found them all knowledgeable and pleasant. They gave us so much information I never will remember it all. The food choices were exceptional. The staff were wonderful, they were helpful and knowledgeable. Each night we were treated with some form of entertainment that was local to the region. I did not miss a workout facility, I walked more and burned calories each day on the included excursions. They were all very enjoyable. We enhanced our trip with three days in Paris. I was very pleased with the accommodations and the tour there. On the tour I left my camera case and flash on the tour bus, our host at the hotel worked his magic, I really thought it was gone for good since the bus was on its way to some other commitment in another part of France, but by the time we left for the ship, my camera case and flash were recovered and back with me. I couldn't have been more grateful. My husband and I can not wait until our next adventure on board!

bkovacs's Full Rating Summary

French Balcony

Our cabin had enough space to feel very comfortable and not crowded. I loved the French Balcony, when traveling I enjoyed the door open and the beautiful views of the countryside. I was however not prepared to have my view blocked by another ship at some ports. I do understand why but I had to keep the blinds closed so another ship could not look in. Those days I spent more time on the front of the ship in the shade reading in a very comfortable location with beautiful views.

bkovacs