3. Viking Rinda
We’ve never been to Paris and we wanted to experience the beaches at Normandy. We are so happy we chose this trip! We met wonderful people and saw places we’ve always dreamed about. We especially loved Giverny, Rouen and Normandy. Our trip to The Louvre was outstanding! All our guides were so knowledgeable. For us, it was a fabulous anniversary trip. We were tremendously grateful for our experiences onboard as well. Service, helpfulness and friendliness made each day a joy. Also our cabin was comfortable and so spacious! We also loved our heated floors. We are already planning our next trip! We had heard so much about Viking. Nothing was overstated. The food was amazing! Each day we were more delighted than the day before! The menus had so many choices. My husband I would order different items so we could sample more things. Onboard concerts of opera singers and lectures about Impressionism after we visited Giverny enhanced our trip greatly. We enjoyed every minute of our Viking cruise. We have described it to all our friends and family as the trip of a lifetime. I also kept a daily journal of our activities. I’m so glad I did! It allows me to relive our days together in France.

Lovely anniversary