3. Viking Ingvi
We want to do several European trips and started with this one on the Rhine. Going back to go on the Danube cruise with Viking later this year. The included tours were really good, interesting tour guides, a lot of background and history provided at the places we went. The Viking staff was (by and large) outstanding, my wife even tipped one of the waiters 10 Euros as he remembered our names so well. The only not so good comment is that on a few occasions at dinner, when they say that wine and beer are included, I was completely ignored at dinner with an empty wine glass. Even those at the other end of the table were served and I was ignored. Maybe you have to go to the end of the room and pour it yourself. No onboard pool, fitness room or fitness activities other than a walking track around the top deck.

Great first cruise with Viking

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by alyn1234

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom
We want to do several European trips and started with this one on the Rhine.

Going back to go on the Danube cruise with Viking later this year.

alyn1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 123
Cabin service was great, she was always there and gone and everything done, we should have tipped her as well.
Main Deck Outside Cabins