3. Viking Lofn
The staff were wonderful, and the the cocktail staff made me feel like I was in my nieghborhood watering hole. The meals were beyond my expectations and the service was fantastic. The wait staff went out of thir way to ensure that we wanted for nothing, even when I was to tired to get to the buffet, they brought it to me. That type of service does not happen every day. The excursion were educational and enjoyable. The transportation to the excusions were expectional and the the guides were very freindly and informed. The point of insrest on the tours were the right on point. The cabin staff did a wonderful job, the room and bathroom were always kept to the highest standards. Becuase, our curise was at Easter, the bouns of the Lindor chocolate bunnies. I have recommended Vicking to all my family and friends. I'm looking forward to my next Vicking Cruise.

The Best Vacation Experience

kravery33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lofn price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 309
Room and bathroom was always clean, and the staff were always very polite.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins