For fellow Aussies
If you get in this cruise ship:
- make sure you got with you a travel adaptor for Australian and New Zealand appliances for use in Europe. You are not going to find any of them on the ship and you will not be able to use or charge any of your electrical or electronic devices.
- bring a calculator with you mate. The dollars you pay and see on the receipts, everytime you fancy a drink or purchase an item, are american not australian.
- in case you missed that, there is a "hotel service charge" $15 US for every day and every passenger. Are you still got the calculator with you mate?
- dreaming about the buffet? Sorry mate, but there is not much difference between the ship buffet and your local takeway. At least the ship crew is serving your food in small portions so you will not get fat during the cruise.
- at nights, there are a few singers and a music band who are going to entertain you, especially at the show room. What do you expect? Moulin Rouge? In your dreams mate.
- the tv in our cabin was small. I had to stay close to watch a movie during some boring days and nights.
- it was so exciting to get out of the ship in every port.
- the shower shampoo in the cabin smell nice.
- a few exciting nights playing with puzzles and readings books.
- some magnificent sunsets.
- sometimes I had a feeling that I was in a retirement village.
That's all for the moment.