3. Golden Princess
This is the second time I have travelled with my daughter and grandchildren on the Golden Princess. I have travelled with other cruise companies, but find the food in the main dining room the Bernini restaurant to be of a excellent standard. My grandchildren 12,17,20 also love the food and get to try different foods that they may not have at home. They also love the Horizon court for their lunch and breakfasts. I would prefer to eat in the main dining room for all three dining occasions, but I understand that once a day is enough to dress up! The entertainment is great for all ages and there is so much to do, my grandchildren loved the movies under the stars. Of course they swam on sea days. The soft drink package was well worth it for them and mocktails were a big hit. I especially love the International Cafe and purchased the coffee card for 15 cappuccinos. The food also at the cafe is always fresh and yummy for a late night or early morning snack as the cafe is open for 24 hours. Again a very enjoyable holiday.

Smooth sailing on the Golden Princess

Golden Princess Cruise Review by sheuskes

Of course they swam on sea days.

The soft drink package was well worth it for them and mocktails were a big hit.

Again a very enjoyable holiday.
sheuskes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC , P321
Love this cabin only a few steps to the International Cafe
Basic style with lovely comfy beds and pillows.
On the same floor as main dining room.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins