3. Queen Victoria
My husband and I wanted to celebrate our 45th anniversary in style so we chose the Queen Victoria. We have been on the other two Queens and were very pleased. We live in south Florida and just didn't want to do the Caribbean again. We booked our cruise in March of 2018 and were told by the agent who took the booking that if we took an interior guarantee we'd probably end up with a window or balcony. Wrong - we didn't get our cabin until just before we sailed and it was a very large interior but next to the pool pump for the Hydrotherapy pool on the floor above. To make up for the noise that went from 7AM to 10 PM the ship gave us a $300 on board credit. There were no other rooms for us to move into. The cabin stewards were wonderful, we never had to ask twice for anything. The entertainment was the best we've had on any cruise. The lectures were wonderful; Our one complaint was the food. Many nights the food was over cooked, dried out. We were so disappointed in the food that I doubt I'd take another cruise on this ship.

A little disappointing