3. Costa Pacifica
Our cabins were EXCELLENT and we had pleanty of room. Hot water all the time, confortable bed and lovely view. The shore excursions are all great BUT extremelly expensive. We got better deals on each port by manuvering around by ourselves with locals. I personally found the decor of the ship a bit too much, but again...my aunt LOVED IT! The theme is music and violins and lots and lots of mirrors. There is a spa worth every penny, large gym, excellent staff and accomodations. There are great deals at their stores on perfumes, watches and jewlery. I loved the food and the amiable service by their restaurant staff and the men that serviced our cabins. YUNANTA was the Best!!!! The food quality was superb, the choices...endless and the taste BEYOND AMAZING. I just spent 7 days crusing Saint Martin, Catalina, Tortola, Martinica and Guadalupe (At Tortola they did not allow dominicans to desembark). My only problem with Costa Cruise line is the fact that they did not inform Dominicans before hand of the issues with British island of Tortola and their refusal to allow us to desembark. Their options for entertainment were not to my liking. The music and amenities were more fitting for older people (my aunt of 76 LOVED IT!). However, the staff in charge of such activities were always hipe, funloving, attentive and willing to show guests a great time. The entire staff of the cruise was really kind but not very good about giving the adequate information. We had issues with the information given since our arrival at the Dominican port at Romana. The staff contradicting information provided for several confussions throught our stay onboard. Nevertheless, I would still say that my overall experience on Costa Pacifica was VERY GOOD!

Amiable ambiance and good food

Costa Pacifica Cruise Review by mkgomez33

mkgomez33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Pacifica price drops

Large, confortable rooms. Well stock minibar, Large barthroom with hot water 24/7. The service to our cabin was impecable! Thank you Yunanta!!!
  Costa Pacifica Deck Plans