• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Costa Pacifica Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Amiable ambiance and good food

Review for Costa Pacifica to the Eastern Caribbean
mkgomez33
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2018
Cabin:

Our cabins were EXCELLENT and we had pleanty of room. Hot water all the time, confortable bed and lovely view. The shore excursions are all great BUT extremelly expensive. We got better deals on each port by manuvering around by ourselves with locals.

I personally found the decor of the ship a bit too much, but again...my aunt LOVED IT! The theme is music and violins and lots and lots of mirrors. There is a spa worth every penny, large gym, excellent staff and accomodations. There are great deals at their stores on perfumes, watches and jewlery.

I loved the food and the amiable service by their restaurant staff and the men that serviced our cabins. YUNANTA was the Best!!!! The food quality was superb, the choices...endless and the taste BEYOND AMAZING. I just spent 7 days crusing Saint Martin, Catalina, Tortola, Martinica and Guadalupe (At Tortola they did not allow dominicans to desembark). My only problem with Costa Cruise line is the fact that they did not inform Dominicans before hand of the issues with British island of Tortola and their refusal to allow us to desembark.

Cabin Balcony Premium

Large, confortable rooms. Well stock minibar, Large barthroom with hot water 24/7. The service to our cabin was impecable! Thank you Yunanta!!!

9 Helpful Votes