3. Royal Princess
My wife and I sailed around the United Kingdom in summer 2018, the whole country has so much history to tell. Food onboard was delicious and even the buffet lines were mostly short enough that you don't have to wait too long to get your food. Our favourite stop was in Greenock/ Glasgow. Booked very reasonable golf excursion with golf inverclyde. Great fun!! https://m.facebook.com/golfinverclyde Views were awesome and the weather was great. My wife and I are golfers and these guys looked after us the entire time. Picked us up from the ship took us around then gave us a ride back. Clubs etc were all provided, all we had to do was show up and play. Great fun with local people. Onboard entertainment was ok. There is something for everyone so you can generally find something that suits most evenings even if it is just a movie and a few quiet drinks.

2018 cruise.

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Oilers78

Great fun with local people.

Oilers78’s Full Rating Summary