3. Carnival Breeze
Hello We cruised on the Breeze due to port location and ports of call. We cruised out of Canaveral and we stopped at Amber Cove, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan PR, and Grand Turk. We were a party of 4. Two Adults two kids (15, and 12). My kids prefer to do things on their own so they did not go to either kid's club. We had your time dining which we really liked. We had amazing service. You could ask for the same area each night if you wanted. We didn't care because each night the service team was excellent. We ate at the lido, Guy's, Pig and Anchor, Cantina, Pizza and enjoyed all of them. You were never without choice. I prefer a plainer, less spicy option and my husband loves the opposite. We were both very happy with all of the choices. My 15-year-old was in heaven! A growing boy with endless food! We saw one comedy and the Flick show. Both were good. We liked the Dive-In movie on deck. A lot of fun. My 12-year-old and husband did one thrill theatre. It was a bit scary for her but he loved it. We also enjoyed the Red Frog Pub to get our sports fix! The staff and crew are excellent. They really do go above and beyond to make it a memorable holiday. I did hear other guest complaining and I really didn't get it. People will sometimes complain about anything! We had a balcony cabin. Loved the space on the balcony. The TV channels are bad and it would be nice to see it improved. Our cabin steward did our room twice a day and it was great. We didn't do any formal excursion. Just off the ship at Amber Cover, Grand Turk and walked around a bit at San Juan. We took a cab to Megan's Bay in St. Thomas. It was ok, similar to 7-mile beach in Grand Cayman. Overall I would highly recommend the Breeze. It is a great ship.

NYE Cruise on the Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by LindyWebb

Hello

Overall I would highly recommend the Breeze. It is a great ship.
LindyWebb’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 8405
Great cabin, towards back of ship so meant for long walks to Spa or dining, but quick to all else.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins