3. MSC Armonia
So we chose this cruise as the places visited were amazing. We have cruised before but never with MSC and I have to say we will never choose MSC again. The only positives were the embarkation at the start which was very organised and the places we visited. 1. The ship itself was old and needs updating. There is nothing grand about the ship whatsoever. We hoped that with it being Christmas there would be lots of things to do but it felt like a summer holiday. There was nothing special with it being Christmas which was very disappointing. In fact it didn't even feel like Christmas! 2. Food was poor. Breakfast was cold every morning and lunch was the same menu pretty much. No variety whatsoever. Dinner was not great either and one meal a hair was found on my plate! 3. Excursions - one word chaos. 4. Customer service was poor. I could probably count on my hand the amount of staff who had a smile on their face when serving us. In fact, one of the waiters was extremely rude when he told us it was an open dining that night so because we didn't get to our table until 8.30pm (the time of our meal sitting as nobody had told us it was open dining) he said we needed to hurry up and order as the restaurant was closing at 9pm! This was despite us having to wait nearly half an hour to be seated the first few nights of the cruise. 5. During the cruise it was my sons birthday. He received a certificate to say that there was a free gift waiting for him but when he went to reception nobody knew about who had given him the certificate and they were extremely unhelpful. 6. Entertainment was poor and there was very limited activities on the ship.

Disappointing cruise

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by KStonard

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

3. Excursions - one word chaos.

6. Entertainment was poor and there was very limited activities on the ship.
KStonard’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 8205
Cabin was ok. Cleaned regularly.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins