3. Avalon Vista
I chose this cruise as I have always loved Christmas markets and have German heritage. My sister and I did this cruise together for a milestone birthday. We spent a few days exploring the glorious city of Vienna, Austria before boarding our cruise ship there. Avalon took over from there. The Avalon Vista was a beautiful ship. Meals were superb, crew was exceptional and excursions and tours were informative and fun. Our cabin was spacious and generously appointed. Service was great - crew (and especially our cruise director Gusta) were accommodating, friendly and extremely organized. We cruised along the Danube River and enjoyed several ports and port excursions. Ending in the city of Prague, this was a trip of a lifetime and I would highly recommend Avalon river cruises. I have been on several cruises on large cruise ships and this experience was by far superior. Thanks again Avalon for this adventure!

Amazing Christmas Market Cruise on the Avalon Vista!

Avalon Vista Cruise Review by Donna Klie

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Donna Klie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Vista price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 113
Spacious cabin, nicely appointed and quite new looking. Included bottled water in our cabin was appreciated. Beds were very firm when we first arrived, but were quickly made more comfortable with toppers. Lots of storage space.
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins