3. Norwegian Dawn
We decided to sail out of San Juan because of the iitenerary. It did not disappoint. Barbados and St. Lucia were great ports. The Virgin Islands were good as well. I like NCLfreestyle ways. Everyone on board was friendly and went out of their way to make your experience a good one. The room stewards are on point Adrian was ours and he was great. Pedro the entertainment director does a good job. The not so newlywed game had me in tears literally. I advise booking some speciality restaurants and booking early. They fill up fast. The complimentary restaurants get old after a while. The Dawn is an older smaller ship. It wears its age well. The ship is well cleaned. The staff is great. The dock party was a blast. NCL entertain better than carnival in my opinion. Moving the white party indoors because of weather was premature. Ended up being beautiful outside. Overall, it was a great trip. There are a lot of free giveaways in port. Check the insert of you daily entertainment publishing. Oh to my surprise, the drinks on NCL were poten. Not cheap, 10-15 each. But strong and tasty.

Great cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Marcusrisper

Marcusrisper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE
Cabin was fine. Inside on deck 10. Toilet was smelly and a/c broke, but got fixed in a couple days.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins