3. Celebrity Infinity
This was our 17th cruise and 2nd on Celebrity; we love Celebrity. Our first was last year on the Equinox. We enjoyed both of our cruises! We cruised Concierge on the first one and in a regular balcony cabin on the Infinity. We would only repeat Concierge if we found a really good deal. We enjoyed our regular balcony cabin every bit as much as the Concierge. As a matter of fact our cabin steward for this last cruise was one of the best we have ever had! I have to apologize because I do not remember some facts....like our stewards name! But I do remember our cabin #!!! lol 7176 it was a little more aft than we prefer and the A/C did not work very well at all and the toilet stopped flushing several times during the cruise ( didn't last too long and each time we were told they were working on it and it affected many cabins not just ours)......other than that it was a fine cabin. BUT I will say if you do not want to be directly across from the elevators then this cabin is not for you. You got off the elevators and the door was right there. Having said that it was not too noisy; yes you could hear people walking to and from the elevators and you could hear the ding as they arrived...but it did not bother us. The ship is older and in need of some care in places.....but we love the smaller ships and we thought she was beautiful. The food was fine. Not great. Just fine. The MDR was beautiful. There were plenty of places to stroll around deck as well as sit down. We really enjoyed the Rooftop Terrace on Deck 12! Get there early for a shaded reclining sofa'bed......this is where they show movies on an outside screen! We used this more than the Solarium because the Solarium was pretty crowded each time we went. Just as on our first cruise we loved Cafe Al Bacio! Great place to sit and read or play cards! Entertainment was okay. There were some really good musicians around the ship in different lounges. Customer services, for the most part, was good. Embarkation was a breeze, as well as debarking. Very, very smooth and easy. We self-assisted off. We did no specialty dining this cruise so I can't say anything about those venues. The only reason I did not give this ship a 5 star rating is because the food wasn't the best, the buffet didn't have much variety day to day. And the cabin didn't stay that cool. Would we sail on Infinity again? Yes we would not hesitate to. Go ahead, enjoy!

Yes, the ship is older....but we had a great cruise!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by indychristine

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

Customer services, for the most part, was good.

Would we sail on Infinity again? Yes we would not hesitate to. Go ahead, enjoy!
indychristine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7176
Cabin was okay. A little too aft for us. A little noise from elevators ( cabin is directly across from them) but nothing that really bothered us. A/C is not great in this cabin. As long as it is not hot weather you should be okay. We did not call for service on it because we just opened the balcony doors while in the room and all the way up till bedtime, that helped a lot. Toilet stopped flushing several times during the cruise, we did ask about that and was told it was being worked on; he also told us it was the quite a few cabins affected not just ours. The cabin steward for this cabin is excellent! You will be lucky to have him.....sorry I can not remember his name!! I know...so bad!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Trolley Tour
    We have used the Old Town Trolley many times in Savannah, St Augustine, and San Diego. Key West was about the same. Only difference I saw was that there was a lot of long lines trying to get back on the Trolley from the Southern Most tip.....stop. We were the first people to the stop to get back over to Mallory Square and by the time the Trolley came (about 25 minutes) there were so many people waiting and we didn't even get on the first trolley....even though we were the first people waiting there for quite a while before anyone else showed up. So this system isn't great....and it was a long wait for a Trolley only to not get on. YES we could have been pushy about it but trust me when I say we would have had to been very loud about it and that is not in our nature. Anyway.....once is enough for this Trolley in Key West. We do not have that problem in Savannah or St Augustine...we live in St Augustine and have rode several times and see the stops all the time when we are down there...it is never the way it was in Key West. I'm not sure why except to say that maybe they are not running enough Trolleys?
    View All 137 Trolley Tour Reviews