• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

conniemac5
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Booked this cruise because of the itinerary. I live in Florida and look forward to seeing the change of seasons. This fall cruise from Quebec to Ft.. Lauderdale had lots of change of scenery and weather. I was unprepared for the snow that fell in Quebec during October; however, it was light and delightful for this Floridian. From snow to the shores of Florida -- lots of change of weather and temperature.

Before boarding the cruise we spent two days in Quebec City in the "Old Town". Our hotel was charming in this quaint walled city. While rain hampered our touring, the charm of the this city and it's fine restaurants made up for the weather. We toured the town in horse carriage -- way to go!

After boarding the ship, our first excursion was a boat trip up the Sagenay Fiords. Learned a lot about the area and enjoyed the colorful scenery during this day long trip. We sailed into a storm and took refuge for a day and then proceeded to Bar Harbor Maine. I love this tourist town. Many delightful shops and restaurants and lots of fall color..

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Cabin VD

The cabins are very well maintained. they are small and do not accommodate a small scooter. I had to leave it in the hallway. Appreciated the plug ins for my devices (ipad, phone).

Port Reviews

Bar Harbor

Bar Harbor is charming. We loved strolling though the town enjoying the shops and restaurant.

Boston

Boston is an adventure into history. I enjoy the many historical sites. I've been there several times and never tire of the experience and always find new things to see and learn.

5 Helpful Votes