3. Celebrity Infinity
Loved this cruise. It was delightful! to welcome the New Year (2019) at Sea. The atmosphere on board was fun and thoroughly entertaining. The only reason I gave it a four star rating, was based on the beds in our veranda family suite. I sailed with grandchildren who were uncomfortable on the older, thin mattresses on the daybeds. The atmosphere on board was festive and I truly felt on vacation each day. Music filled the air as we strolled through the ship during the evening hours. A good variety of options were available for entertainment. I spent time in the casino which was lively and fun. I should note that while I traveled with family (3 generations) I am disabled. I use a scooter and have fairly good access throughout the ship. Staff were courteous and helpful My children enjoyed the "Snuba" experience. This entails using a raft that holds the air tanks with long hoses for the divers. They had a great time.

Great way to spend the New Year!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by conniemac5

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Ocean View with Balcony

conniemac5’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Family Ocean View with Balcony
Cabin FV 8181
The only reason I gave it a four star rating, was based on the beds in our veranda family suite. I sailed with grandchildren who were ncomfortable on the older, thin mattresses on the daybeds. However, the spectacularly large corner balcony, was most enjoyable. I recommend this two room suite for family members with the caution about the beds.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snuba
    My family thoroughly enjoyed the scuba experience without the tanks. Great Idea for timid divers.