3. Azamara Quest
We took this cruise to experience the Middle East in style. Felt like we were splurging a bit since I had just retired and went on a more expensive brand. Expected more than we got. All the people on the ship were nice, but it did not live up to expectations. The shower was so small, worse than a Carnival ship. The room was standard sized for a cruise, as was the balcony. We had booked a suite originally and then backed out due to the flights costs. Wish I had stayed with it. The food was mediocre and did not have the variety that we expected. We went for the destinations, and they were amazing. Also, since the ship is so small, the entertainment was weak. The cruise director's staff was also the entertainment. A bit strange! I would take them again, knowing all this, as they go to destinations others do not. Just know what you are getting into.

Great ports with the smallest shower in the world!

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by NikkiMaree

BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Thank you for the cruise review. We would welcome having you back aboard NikkiMaree!
NikkiMaree’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

I would upgrade to a suite next time. To get some more space in the room. And, maybe a bathroom bigger than a hall closet.
  Azamara Quest Deck Plans