3. MSC Musica
Staff were very rude, toilets were disgusting and dirty. The upper deck smelt like sewage. When I asked the staff what the reason was for the smell I was asked "does it smell nice?" We received a drink and the glass had mould in it when I asked for another drink the barmen just stared at me. We were told it was 2 days on the island but it was only 1. There was no horn blowing or set off party. I would not recommend this cruise to anyone. Put it this way I wouldn't even go again if it was free. We spoke to many other people on the cruise who had been on a number of cruises before this (8 to be exact) and they said this was the worst they had been on. MSC should be ashamed of themselves as this cost our family a huge amount of money amd it was a waste.

Terrible would not recommend it to anyone.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Mk zero