3. MSC Musica
We chose to do a cruise to celebrate my birthday and many blessings that have come our way. It was our first time on a cruise Oh what an experience of a lifetime! The boarding process was unbelievably smooth, and the MSC staff at every point made us feel like real royalty. They were professional and helpful. The birthday cake was out of this world, and the short ceremony made me feel like I was the only Lady of the moment! Manager Antonio on the 6th deck restaurant that day, made sure that the birthday dinner went superbly. The inside of the cruise is just out of the ordinary and you feel like you own a palace for the few days that you are on board. Being a person with dietary requirements, the MSC Kitchen was on point to see that I eat the right kind of food. I have recommended the experience to family members and friends. I will do a cruise again, to Northern Europe, Carribbean or Asia.

Splendid experience