3. MSC Musica
We had quite high expectations for our Christmas Cruise. I have been on a MSC Cruise many years ago and was very excited to take my husband and kids. It was a very stressful experience for us a family. Our expectation was that it was going to luxurious, stress-free and relaxing. 1. If you are prepared to queue for absolutely everything (public bathrooms, embarkation (at Maputo, Portuguese Islands, Pomene), disembarkation (at Maputo, Portuguese Islands, Pomene), queue for breakfast, lunch and dinner) then this is the cruise for you. 2. Horrible coffee (when we stopped in Maputo, we immediately started searching for a convenience store to buy coffee sachets). 3. The entertainment for the kids was bad - my 11 year old son only had the option to go the Mini Club (age 3-6) and listen to puppet shows as the Junior Club (7-11) was closed most of the time. 4. Waiters supplied ashtrays to guests in the non-smoking areas. It was our choice to sit in the non smoking area (with kids) and there was just cigarette smoke everywhere. Very disappointing and will definitely not be cruising again soon.

Expectations not met.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by natashaler

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella

Very disappointing and will definitely not be cruising again soon.
natashaler’s Full Rating Summary