3. Viking Sky
Continuous ship computer problems. Restaurant reservations repeatedly disappeared. Long wait times for bar service. We had the wine package, and at dinner, refills were tough to get. Long lines at the buffet. Items often ran out and were not replenished for many minutes. The principal training much of the staff has received is to repeat the mantra "I am so sorry. I do apologize for the problem." Staff is pleasant and friendly, but that only goes so far. Cabin has insufficient storage space. Bathroom had a heated floor, which was nice, but pitifully low water volume in the shower. Food was average, with the Chef's Table being a huge disappointment. We had back to back cruises, chosen for the itinerary. Too late, we discovered that the ship would leave port at 2pm from three stops, making it difficult to see much. We have taken over twenty cruises, on 9 lines. I realize that Viking is not aiming for the luxury market, but I cannot comprehend the rave reviews it has received from some travelers. First and last Viking cruise.

Understaffed, and staff poorly trained.

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Cadorina

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
Thank you for your feedback, Cadorina. We noticed that you also posted a more comprehensive review encompassing the full duration of your voyage, and have taken the opportunity to address your comments there. We appreciate receiving your overview, and wish you a wonderful day.
Cadorina’s Full Rating Summary