3. Norwegian Epic
Planned New Years cruise to relax - didn't necessarily care about the ports. From day one it was a bad experience - the room was filthy, dirty carpet with rat droppings all over. The sofa was filthy, I put a towel on it before I could sit. Paid for a suite with a balcony as usual. Would not have stayed if it were a hotel. The shows were very good, easy to get into, very pleased. Dining was OK- seemed to have lots of leftovers on the buffet, but it a buffet.... Service was very much less than expected - while we have been on other Norwegian cruises I have never seen staff speak to guests as I saw on this cruise - had them bark at me and suggest I go to another place for service as they were busy. Saw them making fun of other guests....really, at least go behind closed doors if you are going to make fun of the people paying your paycheck. Never again - not just done with Norwegian Epic - done with Norwegian - period. Will lose almost $2,000 in deposits but would never do it again.

Old, filthy dirty ship

AJSexton’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD 9249
WORST - dirty and filthy - were told that it is just the way it is. Rats are normal on ships. Vacuumed up the droppings and thought that was ok - carpet was filthy, sofa was filthy
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins