3. Coral Princess
We chose this cruise to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I loved the itinerary, but wish we would have chosen other staterooms on a different deck. Overall the ship needs overhauled. Quite disappointed in the photography....same 2 backgrounds offered for the first three nights of the cruise. One of those was a white background and it was offered another 2 nights. How many photos with a white background do people need/want?!? The entertainment was ok, the best part was trivia with Hammertime. Trivia with Yris was lame for those not from Mexico -- really all her trivias had bonus questions for Mexicans. There was not as much offered as I would have expected on such a long cruise. NYE was something I was looking forward to on the ship, and I was disappointed. I went to the deck party, but instead of the Princess band hyping us up for the New Year, they played slower songs. Certainly not the hopping party I expected. There were too many children with not enough to do, the playing around in the elevators and running up and down the halls was disruptive and impacted our enjoyment. Do not take your children on a cruise of this length with so few port days without planning something for them to do, Princess will not do it for you. For notes on my cabin, please see that section. It alone has me questioning any future cruises with Princess.

The Coral Princess needs an overhaul...STAT!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by GKGKeri

GKGKeri’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC A525
The cabin had issues. From thermostat in the room (was an average of 75 degrees), to the shower only dispensing scalding hot water, this room was a disaster. We called maintenance and the front desk multiple times. It took 3 calls for the shower water mixer to be replaced, which resulted in lukewarm water only -- still better than scalding. The a/c was never rectified and after 4 complaints we gave up. AVOID THIS ROOM!

Also to note, this is on the same deck as the childrens area and for that reason had kids running up and down the hallways at all times of the day and night.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins