3. Norwegian Breakaway
We absolutely love NCL. We were loyal Carnival cruisers but once we tried NCL, we will never go back to Carnival. I love the specialty dining, especially Cagney's Steakhouse. The comedy shows were hilarious, I never laughed so hard. We loved Burn the Floor, this is a must if you are on the Breakway. Rock of Ages was ok, just not what I was expecting. We just got off the Breakaway 12/23/18 and already booking another one, looking at April. I just love cruising. The layout was pretty easy to get around. The only problem of course is the pool area, where everyone holds chairs all day and never go to them but no one pulls the belongings from the chairs. Out of our 7 day cruise we were only able to hang out by the pool with chairs on one day. But that one day we had a blast at the pool. We are going to bring our grandkids the next cruise, there are lots to do with the kids.

Had an amazing time

Heathercina70’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 8140
Cabin was kinda tight for the 2 of us since the bed was by the closet. Had the bed been by the balcony it would have opened up room for us. Bed wasn't so comfortable, I had to ask for a mattress topper which i got the same night. Room was kept very clean, even when we hung our towels to not wash them so much he still replaced them every day. We love just sitting on the balcony in the early mornings and late at night.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins