3. Carnival Breeze
There were eight friends on this cruise. Five of us flew in a day before the cruise. We stayed at the Cocoa Beach Suites. The hotel was in a great location. It would be a great hotel if they did some furniture cleaning and sprucing up the place. We took the shuttle from the hotel for six dollars per person paid to the hotel. We were met by the porters who put tags on our luggage. There was also a woman who printed boarding passes for those who did not have them. We got to the port around 12 noon. This was the first time on the Breeze and all we can say is embarkation was simple. You were given a number after you gave your passport or other identification, you sat in a section until you were called and away you went. We did walk up a long gangway to the lobby, third floor. Up to the Lido deck and the party was on. The food was better in the buffet than in the dining room the first couple of days. It did get better especially the second dress up night. Carnival has really cut back on staff and the quality of the food. But I still give the cruise high marks because of the fun we had. The entertainment was excellent. I went to the Motown show, the movie show and the lip sync show. Donkey, the cruise director was hilarious. We all had inside cabins on the second floor except one couple who had an outside cabin on the first level. We liked our location and they liked theirs. We enjoyed all of our ports especially St. Thomas and San Juan, mainly because you walked off the ship and there was so much around within walking distance. Our group split up based on each one's likes. Some shopped, some went on tours, I zipped line in Amber Cove, which was my favorite activity. The New Year's Eve party on the Lido deck was so much fun. They had beach balls all over the place. They gave out lighted wanes, necklaces, hats, horns and I can't forget the champagne. Our group found a place to sit and they planted. I walked to the upper decks to take pictures and hit the beach balls. Overall it was a great cruise.

Enjoyed our time on the Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by tch912

Overall it was a great cruise.
tch912’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 2233
Cabin was a good size for two women. Comfortable beds. The TV even a couple of stations, CNN, movie channel, Cartoon network and the Lido deck, and forward camera.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins