3. Crystal Serenity
The ship is truly showing its age ,even after a major drydock. We stayed in a new seabreeze penthouse. Sofa was so hard that it felt as if we were on a park bench. No bed ruffle to hide our luggage. Ship is all cut up and just not graceful. Not many public spaces. Mozart tea was served and i was brought tea without a cover and the cakes tasted as if they had freezer burn. Too many smoking areas on the ship. No introduction to the officer staff.or medical staff. The palm court is no longer a comfortable place to sit and watch the ocean. They chopped up the room with a huge bar and halving the size of the dance floor. The spa is showing its age.. so, so ,small. One more thing.. i was surprised by the lack of the handwashing reminders! Many times when i put my hands to get the hand cleaners at the restaurant I found they were empty or not working. The food was very good though. We travel alot and frankly the ship and Crystal just disappointed me.

Disappointing ship

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by dr3dogman

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii

The spa is showing its age.. so, so ,small.

The food was very good though.

We travel alot and frankly the ship and Crystal just disappointed me.
dr3dogman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Serenity price drops

These cabins were just added during the drydock. The bathroom was nice. The color scheme was nice. We liked the walkin closet and the coffee maker. Our butler and attendant were lovely.
The person that approved the furnishings to these rooms should be dismissed.
The couch was about as hard as a park bench. There was a chair in the room that you couldn’t sit in. There was no bed ruffle so that for 16 days i had to look at my luggage under the bed.
What can i say.. all in all it was disappointing.
  Crystal Serenity Deck Plans