3. Royal Princess
I have been on many other cruise lines, but wanted to give Princess a try because of their "higher class reputation". The customer service was awful! We would acknowledge staff with "good morning","hi" etc., and rarely heard any comments back. We would just get an awkward stare back. Hardly saw any staff smiling or speaking with passengers. Ordering drinks from the bar was a horrid experience I felt like we were putting them out with the disgusted looks we would get. Again, I have been other cruise lines and none have compared to the bitterness we saw with the staff on Princess. We felt like we were needing to be congenial to them. One positive thing with the cruise was their food. The two formal nights we were served with high quality food. The chefs do an outstanding job. Management really needs to dig deep and find out why their employees dislike their jobs. You are going to continue losing business because of the lack of positive customer service. I suggest traveling on another cruise line to see what customer service should be like.

Customer Service Was The Worst I Have Ever Experienced