3. Coral Princess
I chose this cruise due to the fact that it ended in Los Angeles, started in the USA (in this case I took a transfer from Miami airport to Fort Lauderdale but did not hang out in Florida). It was a good choice for me economically and for relaxation purposes. Both embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly. I knew it would be a calmer cruise with few ports. For this vacation, that is what I wanted. The service staff were very nice and did a good job, I loved the production cast shows, and the magician Trigg Watson. They played movies under the stars, in a theater, and in the rooms, that were fairly recent like withing that year (it was great the selection).I really enjoyed the anytime dinner option, along with tea time everyday. I also had personal pizzas made at Alfredo's a few times and that was very nice. The shore excursions I went on were eco tours with crocodile sightings being a highlight in both Costa Rica and Hualteco and I enjoyed both immensely.

Relaxation time

Coral Princess Cruise Review by magikrun

magikrun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Cabin F516
I got reserved my room 2 weeks before the cruise and did not know what I would get. It was a great room. The window was unobstructed (I though I would get an obstructed one), and nice sized. The room was on the side deck next to the casino. The doors were in a hidden hallway, so it was fairly private. I really liked it.
  Coral Princess Deck Plans