3. Norwegian Bliss
Beautiful ship, way too many people. Good luck finding a lounger by the pool, a specialty reservation after Day 1, or a table in the garden cafe at breakfast. My recommendation would be to look at alternative Breakaway class ships while the novelty of the Bliss wears off. Note, you will feel Nickle and Dimed to death on this ship. Things like bowling ($6 per person per game) go karts, laser tag, to name a few. Sorry, when we’re already spending $9k+ as a family of four I don’t need that type of feeing. Dining Thoughts Los Lobos is a nice addition, good food and service. Cagney’s was “off” but I’ll give them a slight pass as in the past it’s always been excellent. Portions on their sides have shrunk though and are no longer family style. Ocean Blue - Not a fan of the new menu but to each his own. Food Republic - Excellent La Cucina - Beat La Cucina experience we’ve ever had.

Nice ship, overcrowded

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by ryanc78

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Large Balcony

Dining Thoughts

Los Lobos is a nice addition, good food and service.

Ocean Blue - Not a fan of the new menu but to each his own.

Food Republic - Excellent

La Cucina - Beat La Cucina experience we’ve ever had.
ryanc78’s Full Rating Summary