3. Celebrity Infinity
This was our 10th Celebrity cruise and 22nd overall. Both my wife and I thought this was one of our best trips. The ship is in excellent condition and while it is a few years old, no one would be the wiser. The staff where all great and went out of their way to say hello and provide great service. The food in the main dinning room did not disappoint. It was always cooked to order and very good. At breakfast, we tried the Elite offering in the Tuscan grill, it was good but nothing exceptional. We also ordered room service once, very good and as we asked. Breakfast in the main dinning room was by far the best. Tuscan Grill- Here is a different story. After paying $55/pp we were expecting an excellent dinning experience. I am sad to report we didn't care for the food or the lack of service. The restaurant was busy that day and probably understaffed for the number of guest. However, the smaller tables deserve the same service as the larger tables. At one point after waiting 45min for a glass of wine, I had to leave and get one on my own in the bar on the 4th floor. If this happened (it never did) in the main dinning room, it wouldn't have been an issue. But when you are paying a premium for dinner it should never happen. All in all, I would save your money and try Qsine or Sushi on 5. Unfortunetly, they did away with Bistro on 5, it was excellent for the value. Gym- Excellent with free waits up to 50lbs and lots of cardio machines. Drink package- it was my first time with a package, it was good but impossible to get your moneys worth even with bottle water, coffee and drinks. They know what they're doing and know the price is a money maker. It was nice not to have to sign and worry about each drink, so I would consider it again. Ports- Key West was nice and very upscale. We shopped and went to Willie T's. Great place to eat and people watch. Cozumel- We went to Mr. Sancho's on our own. We paid $55/pp for an AI all day. The food was great and the beach and facilities very nice. It was a bit crowded for me as there were 7 ships in port. I would return or do something less crowded. Sea days- There were plenty of chairs and sun for everyone. At the aft of the ship on deck 11 there is a very cool outdoor cinema and lots of covered lounging. It is a very comfortable place to hangout for the day. Entertainment- We did not attend any fo the produced shows. I guess I have been on my share of cruises and have seen enough productions. We did however follow the acoustic singer Nikki throughout the week. She was really great and we enjoyed listening to her. Final thoughts: We were glad to back on Celebrity, they seem to go a bit above the others in terms of service and effort. We loved the Infinity and would go on her again.

Great Holiday Cruise

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by spunke

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2
This was our 10th Celebrity cruise and 22nd overall.

Gym- Excellent with free waits up to 50lbs and lots of cardio machines.

Entertainment-

Final thoughts:

spunke’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 8128
Mid to aft ship on the starboard side. standard balcony and room with a small couch.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins