3. Carnival Dream
We had a great week on the carnival Dream. There was always something for everyone to do. The boat was very clean and staff were always smiling. Our server at dinner, Walter, was outstanding. Always had a great attitude and was the hardest worker I saw all week. He went out of his way to make our dinners great. We will miss his smiling face. There’s plenty for children to do as well as adults. My only complaint would have to be the quality of dinner some nights. I felt the meals were very hit or miss. Most fish was overcooked and a lot of the food was very bland. I’ve only cruised twice previously and it was on royal Caribbean and I have to say that their food in the dining room is better. I will say you can’t beat carnival’s chocolate melting cake though. Also, I can not recommend Guy’s Burger Bar enough. Absolutely delicious. The quick pizza was pretty good as well. Overall I recommend this cruise to any family. It was a great experience.

Great trip, great staff