3. Norwegian Bliss
We had a medical emergency at sea that caused the ship to return to a port. It was domino affected later - late to the airport, missed flights etc. The captain was a super hero-he saved the persons life by making a difficult decision and it was the right decision in my view. The ship is beautiful, the staff work very hard and are polite, responsive and do their best to provide services. The only issue I have is the nickle and diming. For example, for those who like to watch television at night ( especially those with young children ) movies cost $10 each! They do provide a few free movies and play them over and over and over and over and over again. When you spend almost $20k on a family cruise and find you have to pay extra for evening movies for the kids it really tarnishes a fabulous experience . Cabin cleaning and 'make-up" in my case was really not consistent and I think that was attributable to the staff person assigned to our room and not generally reflective of the entire ship. All-in-all it is a great ship and great service but they need to know WHEN TO TOP THE EXTRA FRIVOLOUS CHARGES. Again-the crew did a great job and saved a passenger's life while doing everything they could to mitigate the impact of the medical emergency on all of the passengers. All-in-all I give it an 8 out of 10. One point lost with the cabin make up and one lost from the silly TV charges.

Great service, great crew, prepare to be "nickle and dimed" to death.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by DrPipes