3. Celebrity Summit
Upon finding my cabin, Pam our room steward literally ran to introduce herself and open our door and informed us that we missed the safety drill but there was another opportunity to catch the safety instructions given to each passenger. Once we got settled and went to dinner, we asked our Maitre D to move our time from an early seating to a late seating. He told us (there were two rooms in our group) that he would have our new table & seating time available on the following night and it was as he said. Once we got back into the hallway to retire for the evening, Pam appeared again, eager to open our door. Our Servers, Ritesh and Wilson were the Absolute Best!!!!!!!!! If there was a higher score that I could give to them, they would get the highes score possible. Mladen did everything possible to make my cruise memorable. I had a hiccup with an onboard credit issue with my cruise agent, who booked the cruise for me. He told me he would allow me to call them at Celebrity’s expense. Long story short, he sent a small cake and a bottle of wine to my room... which made everything alright. I had a great cruise thanks to the staff.

The staff made my last-minute-Caribbean get away superb

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Knowing1

I had a great cruise thanks to the staff.
Knowing1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

My cabin was always clean and comfortable. When I ordered food and placed it outside, it was removed expeditiously
  Celebrity Summit Deck Plans