3. Viking Rinda
We wanted to experience Paris and all of the history in the area. We thought a river cruise was the best way to accomplish this. We were not disappointed! Museums, castles, palaces were fabulous. Normandy was emotional. Wish you held the Paris at night tour earlier in the week because people are preparing to leave early the next morning. Each stop had a great tour and lots of information about the area. The menu varied daily with the specials, and it was very good. I think the kitchen staff did a great job. The staff was very friendly and I was impressed that after the first day, they always said my name. Accommodations were very comfortable and it was easy to sleep at night. Hardly knew we were moving. Staff did a great job cleaning the room. Loved the balcony and the view. Overall, great experience and I’ll travel with you again!

Paris to Normandy

Ana patricia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 320
Room was great... bath and shower were very nice... wish I had more closet space. Staff was very friendly. Tours were very informative.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins