Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by tricia_le

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I loved this cruise. I would first like to say how great the staff were. Our waiters in the dining room were a joy to talk to and the stateroom staff were also very nice and made you feel welcome. There was never a time where we didn’t have something to do on the ship. I enjoyed lounging on the poolside and in the hot tubs for times where we wanted to relax. As for the entertainment, there’s so much to say. The comedy shows were amazing, the game shows are a blast to watch, and live music and karaoke was fun. We also enjoyed mini golfing, ice skating + an ice skating show, the arcade, family bingo, and ping pong. As for the food, everything we ate was complimentary and it wasn’t bad. Most of the things were delicious, and only a few things could’ve been better. I loved going to the Windjammer every morning for breakfast, grabbing a bite from the Cafe Promenade, and dining at the Saphire Dining Room fo dinner. The gym had lots to do. I had tons of fun on this ship, even if it’s an older ship. I wouldn’t have been able to tell it was built in 2002 if I didn’t find out. New Year’s eve was also a great time, despite our balloons being stuck, but that was all joy and laughter. The days at sea were mainly lounging but if we had “nothing” to do, we could always go exploring around on the ship or the Star Lounge was a great spot for entertainment. For the ports, Nassau and Labadee were great experiences, and we were always on time. This was a great experience for my first time cruising. I think it’s great for all ages. The only negatives would be some rocking on the ship but I got used to it. Thank you Royal Caribbean!! I will miss this ship a lot.

tricia_le's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4V 6521

The cabin was nothing special, just an interior cabin with some comfortable beds. We had bunks pulled down. The bathroom is pretty small but that’s understandable. Lots of storage for your smaller belongings.

Miami

Miami is a great city with great Latin culture. The food and Dolphin Mall was all great.

Nassau

We didn’t really do much except for going to the beach and looking at shops.

Nassau

The shops were mainly just souvenir shops, but they were nice to look at.

Labadee

The area was clean and I enjoyed getting my hair braided. The beach was a lot of fun and was clean.

tricia_le