3. Norwegian Escape
The cruise was a gift to my wife on her 50th birthday given by my two lovely sisters and my father. The staff, crew, all entertainment personnel, housekeeping staff, and the rest of all crew members were polite, courteous, and helpful at all times. My family and I were treated like royalty! As our first cruise for all of us as a family, we experienced a lot of fun, and happiness. Never a dull moment! We were all amazed of the excellent customer service! We enjoyed all of the shows and the food was excellent! There was always something to do on this ship. As our first cruise, we felt like being in a mini city of its own. Everything was aboard on this great ship. From the cabin, to dinner, entertainment, casinos, shopping, arcades, pools, spas, bars, basketball courts, music, Karaoke, comedy shows, and variety shows. We enjoyed the Choir of Man, the Brat Pack, Kyle Marlett's Magic & Comedy, and especially the Howl at the Moon Dueling Pianos. When we were waiting for shows, we sat in the Atrium for a few drinks and laughter. Both the woman and the man in the atrium made entertainment more fun! We did miss our internet, which could and should be sold a very cheaper price. We also had the beverage package which was very expensive, yet worth it! We loved our trip and created many beautiful memories! We will definitely sail again with Norwegian!

Excellent Cruise! Loved it!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Rmolineros64

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom
Rmolineros64’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 10128
Everyone was polite and courteous. Excellent customer service. My family and I were treated like royalty!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins