3. Pride of America
Definitely the worst cruise we’ve been on. Staff were not as friendly or helpful as I would have expected. Youth program leaders seemed disinterested in attempting to keep children (especially younger ones) happy or wanting them to stay in their area. They would rather parents not drop them off at all. Food, especially in the main dining rooms was hit or miss; mostly a miss. Toilets in the stateroom and around the ship were in disrepair. Ship wasn’t in great shape all around. You could feel the ship vibrating at times which was not normal. They changed itenerary a day before the cruise to stay in port an extra day for ship maintenance so we missed a day on Maui. A staff member I told about a gentleman bleeding pretty badly on his arm that got in one of the hot tubs went to talk to him but let him stay inside saying the chlorine would take care of it which was a health risk to everyone on board. I really was not impressed with this cruise. If it wasn’t for having our family with us and making memories when we disembarked it would have been much worse.

Much less than desired

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Decent cabin, friendly stateroom attendant
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins