3. MSC Divina
We chose this cruise for the ports it was visiting and the price was very good. We upgraded our Drinks on Us package to the Classic package and that was great - all the gelato (wonderful) wine and drinks we wanted. The service in the restaurant and the bars was poor and the food was mediocre at best. We ate in the main ding room most of the time. We booked one night in the Galaxy sushi restaurant and that was excellent. We had a poor experience in the Eataly restaurant. But we had the pizza at the bar outside the restaurant several times and that was excellent. My husband did one shore excursion - sailing an America’s cup yacht in St. Martin. That was a highlight of the trip for him. The ship is beautiful. Entertainment in the theatre was way too loud to the point of distortion. The jazz group in the Golden Lounge was excellent. We booked the thermal package which was good but could have been better. They have exactly six lounge chairs for everyone who is using the steam bath and sauna. The gym was always crowded and seemed too small for such a large ship. The pools were always crowded and people would put a towel on a chair in early morning to save it for themselves for the day. I had a good time but probably will not book another MSC cruise. I have had better experiences on other cruise lines. But the price is what tempted me.

Mixed bag

SaintDennis’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11102
The cabin was very nice. The balcony was small but good. Our cabin steward provided good service.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins