3. MSC Musica
Its top cruise company and has great service and staff working for it. The MSC Musica is the best experience I think anyone MUST experience at least once in your life!! It was the best holiday I have ever taken in my life and one of the best time of my life. From the moment you enter the ship from passport checks , to the moment you disembark the ship, the service is of excellent quality, you feel like royalty. The shows are out of this world, so much effort and detail to give the best most entertaining production, food was the best of the best. Prepared and displayed with class, nice activities at pool deck, the boat cruises to island were nice too. Thank you to each and every staff member that I encountered for the hospitality and beyond friendly service!! Special thanks to from kiddies day care place - all ways informing and caring, Budi and Jackie from Leonardo restaurant for serving us dinner with great pleasure and advising us on best meals. I cannot wait to go on my next MSC cruise. Once again thank you. I will definitely see you again in the very near future!!!!

It was great experience and you always kept informed

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Khanyisani

Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 10105
good cabin - we need to be informed prior regarding bar fridge expenses. cabin always checked and cleaned daily
Minuetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins