Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review

Introduction of guests on each floor was a very welcoming edition

Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review by Lucid Butterfly

• Sail Date: Nov 2018
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

I chose this cruise for a couple of reasons had a chance to travel with family and the thought of going to Barcelona, Morocco, Canary Islands etc. was a gem in itself. I enjoyed the culture, history and architecture of each country. I took many interesting tours and found each day was more exciting than the first. I loved the idea of Specialty Dinners and dressing up in our wonderful attire. The months have passed now so it is hard to remember every aspect of the trip. I was impressed with Seabourn because of the amount of guests on the ship. It is important to me that the ship isn't overcrowded.

My Room Stewardess was lovely and met my needs. I was respectful to her as she was to me and she respected my wishes when I had the privacy sign on. She was most considerate. I like that in a person that we both had mutual respect for each other. I stayed in 618 and the stateroom was very accommodating.

The Lively Entertainment was awesome. I looked forward to that every evening.

The staff in general worked very hard. I liked Aldo at the Sky Bar and he always knew my drink, he would say "Strawberry Daiquiri" Ms. and I would say thank you very much. I would sit up to the bar and sing along with Rose the lovely lady at the Piano.

I loved the spa and staff were most pleasant. I also liked Jared gave me some good pointers about keeping in shape. I welcomed his advice.

To sum it up the staff were excellent and Seabourn will never be forgotten. I do apologize in advance that some information now escapes me.

One day I will sail her again.

Lucid Butterfly's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite
Cabin V6 618

The cabin was in good shape and very roomy for one person. The bed was comfortable, the storage and walk-in closet very accommodating.

The shower faucets a little tricky to operate but managed to figure it out. Too bad shower stall not larger. I felt closed in.

The stewardess was very hardworking and always kept my suite tidy.

Private Tour

All I will say is the tour guide was excellent. We visited a lot of churches, rode on the subway, ate at a quaint restaurant. Very knowledgeable guide, he knew his history.

View All 54 Private Tour Reviews