3. Regal Princess
Embarkation was the easiest I have ever experienced! We were onboard in a flash, dropped our things in our cabin, that was almost ready, and were off to explore long before lunch. Expecting an obstructed view balcony, I was a bit nervous, but no need. There was no obstruction whatsoever. The view was lovely. A few hiccups with the pre-ordered balcony breakfast, and bathrobes. No more than just a slight "hiccup" though. A teeny bit disappointed with the dinner & desserts menu, on a couple of days, for limited choices. But, that being said, the expansive choices at the Bistro was phenominal! Crown Grill was amazing! Pool definitely wasn't big enough to accomodate so many people, especially with 3 sea days, but not much can be done about that. We very much enjoyed our first Princess cruise! We will probably sail with them again. So far, they rank 2nd for my daughter & I.

Pleasantly surprising

Regal Princess Cruise Review by sbeaufield

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed view)

sbeaufield’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin BW E420
Definitely wasn't obstructed view. Balcony was just the right size for us.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Kayaking
    Even though the water was very choppy, my daughter and I enjoyed ourselves. The guy patrolling our area by jet ski could've toned it down a bit. Constantly yelling at everyone to move.
  • Island Tour
    Tour guide was knowledgeable, with a little bit of humor. Found the stop at Carousel useless. Overpriced gelato, sales clerk tried to short-change me, and had no shame when she realized I knew what she had done. Everyone felt compelled to buy, a bit awkward.
    Tour took longer than the scheduled 2 hours but it was a comfortable, air-conditioned bus.
    View All 365 Island Tour Reviews