3. Carnival Inspiration
We have done this 3 day cruise 2x now. All in all, fun. Booze Cruise; though I don't partake. Lots to do...plenty to eat; buffets, dining hall. All of it, though mostly fresh, was not that good. Great dining staff, they were all friendly and fun and accommodating. Shows were fun. Casino staff was fun. Now for the not so fun. One outlet in bathroom and one in cabin. We asked and received a power strip. On this trip, the room cleaning service was not good. Trash from past guests and a dirty bathroom counter greeted us. They cleaned it right away and apologized...but then, saw not a little but a ton of mold in the bathroom. I know it's a ship in the water but this was unacceptable. Get some bleach and clean this! Which they did but, eeeeeeeeewwwww...not what I want to see on vacation and it's not healthy to be around. They didn't seem to care much this happened on the ship or after we called when we came back. They gave us minimal on board credit for a future cruise....I just don't see doing this cruise ever again. Again, we had fun, went to shows, gambled, ate, went to Ensenada, played bingo, art auction...etc but the gross cabin infringed on my experience.Uhhh, and that bed, oh man, I was glad to get home...Less towel Elephant, more hygiene.

Fun but low end of the scale

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by alfinky

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

alfinky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C E218
I wrote this above: On this trip, the room cleaning service was not good. Trash from past guests and a dirty bathroom counter greeted us. They cleaned it right away and apologized...but then, saw not a little but a ton of mold in the bathroom. I know it's a ship in the water, but this was unacceptable. Get some bleach and clean this! Which they did but, eeeeeeeeewwwww...not what I want to see on vacation and it's not healthy to be around. They didn't seem to care much this happened on the ship or after we called when we came back. They gave us minimal on board credit for a future cruise....I just don't see doing this cruise ever again.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins