3. Carnival Paradise
I went on my first cruise, December of 2018, it was the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa. I highly recommend NOT taking this ship for a cruise - service was great, 90% of the crew members were terrific, but the food, OMG, in my opinion it's low quality and not enjoyable to eat, and every meal I felt like we were just herded through the buffet area like cattle. The restaurant was a little better experience but it's mostly the same food as the buffet. Maybe when you're drunk you don't notice these things, but I'm not a drinker so I guess the food is much more important to me than to most. The ship's entertainment was very good, and getting on and off the ship was okay. Our stops were Roatan (Mohagany Bay) and Cozumel - the island of Roatan is, in my opinion, a crap hole, I've no interest in going back. I personally will never take the Paradise again, and likely will never take Carnival again. Just my two cents.

Very disappointing, I will never take the Paradise again.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Rambrian

Rambrian’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A R187
Cabin was acceptable, but for $500 a night, give me some damn cable channels.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins