3. Regal Princess
Princess was my 1st choice to take all 14 of my family on a "once in a lifetime" dream vacation. Things weren't as expected. I talked specifically with Princess cruises and was told about "unlimited soda pkg" included a "cute tumbler". After paying for 5 pkgs and waiting 3 days of my 7 day cruise was informed there are NO tumblers. They have been discontinued but nogt before they took my money. We were to con't to go to the bar a get small bar-size drinks. Also, 1st night in my mini-suite A/C needed repair, 2nd night the bathtub faucet needed repair. There were no towel animals in any of our 3 mini-suites because "towel machine" was broke. Room steward told me he couldn't fulfill my request for towel animals for g'kids room because he had 41 people to take care of. He eventually "found" some towels but my room suddenly had NO towels at all - no shower for me that night. "Anytime" dining still required us to make reservations. After initial issues we did receive excellent attention from waiters. We were told a Scottish kilt was not appropriate attire for formal night but eventually the maître d' realized her error. Seems so many little things had to be addressed before things ended up working out. New system for Disembarkation is wonderful...PCL will do check-in for airline and when you put your luggage outside your door last night on ship you won't see it again until you reach your final destination. Shore excursions were all wonderful and as advertised.

It's not what it used to be

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Molly Mom

Ages 16+
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC B133
After 2 nights and 2 repairs the suite was great!!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins