Regal Princess Cruise Review
1,594 Reviews

It's not what it used to be

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Molly Mom

• Sail Date: Nov 2018
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Princess was my 1st choice to take all 14 of my family on a "once in a lifetime" dream vacation. Things weren't as expected. I talked specifically with Princess cruises and was told about "unlimited soda pkg" included a "cute tumbler". After paying for 5 pkgs and waiting 3 days of my 7 day cruise was informed there are NO tumblers. They have been discontinued but nogt before they took my money. We were to con't to go to the bar a get small bar-size drinks. Also, 1st night in my mini-suite A/C needed repair, 2nd night the bathtub faucet needed repair. There were no towel animals in any of our 3 mini-suites because "towel machine" was broke. Room steward told me he couldn't fulfill my request for towel animals for g'kids room because he had 41 people to take care of. He eventually "found" some towels but my room suddenly had NO towels at all - no shower for me that night. "Anytime" dining still required us to make reservations. After initial issues we did receive excellent attention from waiters. We were told a Scottish kilt was not appropriate attire for formal night but eventually the maître d' realized her error. Seems so many little things had to be addressed before things ended up working out. New system for Disembarkation is wonderful...PCL will do check-in for airline and when you put your luggage outside your door last night on ship you won't see it again until you reach your final destination. Shore excursions were all wonderful and as advertised.

Molly Mom's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC B133

After 2 nights and 2 repairs the suite was great!!

great first stop. Something for everyone

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Dunn's River Falls

Great experice for all ages, but definately high intensity experience

View All 256 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
Falmouth

Loved the rain forest and lots of variety for everyone

Hell

touist stop for sure but fun for a first time

Semi Submarine Tour

great experience for everyone

View All 63 Semi Submarine Tour Reviews
Island Tour

Good choice for the whole family, and Hell is definately a place to visit but you don't want to stay there!

View All 209 Island Tour Reviews