Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,269 Reviews

Worst Room EVER; great excursion!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Silverbluecruiser

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

We, because of price and spouse are "Loyal to Royal". But I'm serious thinking not such a great idea. If they are going to continue using older ships they really need to stop a day and CLEAN them thoroughly!!

Entertainment was Excellent!!

This class ship (as we sailed back-to-back with the Navigator of the Seas) won't be our choice anytime soon.

**The plus is the food was good and entertainment also very good. The service in the dining room was lacking and definitely not what I would expect from Royal Caribbean.

We had a wonderful excursion at St. Kitts, we've visited the island but never took one before. I highly recommend. It was for the Fort and Plantation house. Great Price and 5 star if you like history & views.

Royal Caribbean needs new activities for folks that don't wish to sunbath & drink entire trip.

Heck, I'd enjoy history lectures of islands visiting, etc. Just something new please.

Silverbluecruiser's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4V 3039

Our room smelled like a Cat has "sprayed" in the shower. The poor room attendant tried everything. They finally moved us at the beginning of day 5; REALLY??? the 'better' room was older and must have been below the ship laundry.

Labadee

If you love to swim in really wonderful water, this is the place, no excursion needed!!

San Juan

We just love walking around the city - lots to see; this trip just wandered around and great shopping at a local Marshalls!!

I do recommend the Forts though!!

Brimstone Hill Tour

Great surprise if you love history and views, I recommend!! Also great for photo takers too.

View All 67 Brimstone Hill Tour Reviews
Historic House

Really nice house and grounds wish there was more time, rushed.

View All 51 Historic House Reviews